- I'm Karen, a city dweller who dreams about wide open spaces in the country, somewhere further north, where they actually have all four seasons. Until then, I'll be writing about life here in the city. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! God bless you and come visit often.
- "The Bible is a book worth more than all the other books that were ever printed." Patrick Henry
- "The best part of all Christian work is that part which only God sees." - Andrew Bonar (1810-1892)
- Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tire? Corrie ten Boom
- "Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil." --C.S. Lewis Maybe if we could put God and the 10 Commandments back in schools, kids would learn to care about and respect each other and crime would drop. They would stop hating each other and trying to kill each other.
- "It is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor." George Washington
- You and the Lord are the majority in any conflict with the enemy.
A study of the first 5 books of the Old Testament. It’s a great habit to read through the Bible every year. Hide the Word in your heart!
Search The Urban Woman
Latest Pins on Pinterest – 55 boards and over 18,000 pins
Affiliate DisclosureI am a member of various affiliate marketing programs from which I earn commissions on the sale of products that are advertised on this site, unless otherwise stated.
- "I long to accomplish great and noble tasks, but it is my chief duty and joy to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble." ~ Hellen Keller
- What if you woke up tomorrow with only the things you thanked God for today?
- What great thing would you attempt if you KNEW you could not fail?
- "Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants." - William Penn
Category Archives: Simple Ways to Say I Love You
I love it when you hold the door open for me. I love it when you let me hold your arm when I take a step down because my balance is a little off these days. I love it … Continue reading
Since Valentine’s Day will be here next week, I wanted to share this. This is true LOVE. ~~~~~oOo~~~~~ Each year he sent her roses, and the note would always say “I love you even more this year, than last year … Continue reading
A very good way to show our family and friends that we love them is by using a positive, cheerful tone in our voice. We speak words to people that can have very different meanings, according to the tone in our voice. … Continue reading
The absolute BEST way to say “I Love You” without audible words is to listen attentively and really pay attention, give your complete uninterrupted focus to the one you love who is talking to you. Don’t you just hate it … Continue reading
What a difficult word LOVE is to define. The best description of love that I know of is in the Bible in First Corinthians 13. Love is patient, Love is kind, It is not jealous Love … Continue reading